2012年9月8日星期六

I know that wont be the day because Im a small fry or plain Jane

What a splash! Robbie Williams and Ayda Field went on a secret 'honeymoon' - before they got married. Its reported that the couple jetted off to the Spanish island of Mallorca to spend a week at the 1,040-a-night Hotel La Residencia in Deia before tying the knot in an intimate ceremony at their Beverly Hills home on August 7. Whats more, despite taking their holiday before their wedding in a bid to retain their privacy, Robbie, 36, was spotted serenading the 31-year-old actress in the hotel bar and they happily dined in the building's restaurant with other guests. The insider added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Their pre-wedding break - or honey-half-moon as pals have dubbed it - was super romantic. Robbie was a real softie. He kept surprising Ayda with flowers, small gifts and notes the entire time. Well, how enviable and romantic! Focus your eyes on the above stunning Robbie wearing cool shirt and Men's Sunglasses, does your heart thump with excitement and attraction? At least, my heart does and I do pray for a romantic, sweet, and considerate husband in my life. If only I were the luck bride-to-be of perfect Robbie Williams!
Anyway, I know that wont be the day because Im a small fry or plain Jane, that is to say, Robbie Williams is too much for me and Im by no means his type. But to my comfort and rejoice, I have found my Mr. right in my life and he takes well care of me. To be frank, Im enchanted in his lavish love and understanding in my favor and I do appreciate all that hes done on my behalf. Admittedly, he is far from on a par with the awesome and macho Robbie Williams in terms of fame, prosperity. However, he looks also fabulous, especially when he wears chic mens sunglasses. His love has conquered me and he has won my heart once and for all. So my fond dream of being the bride-to-be of Robbie is more than a joke or something on the whim of impulsion.
Well, needless to say, sunglasses no matter what you call them, show your true beauty and grace with classic, trendy, and vintage looks. Your choice of sunglasses and how you wear them will automatically brand you as someone stylish or a person with out any sense of style. They basically project an image of who you are that those around you will definitely notice and appreciate. For all we say, a host of women setting great store by beauty and fashion and afraid that their eyes would be damaged by sunshine have brand themselves with vanguard sunglasses, such as Gucci Sunglasses, Chanel Sunglasses and the like. But sunglasses are never signature of women and actually mens sunglasses have also gained immense popularity and all the more the guys wearing appealing mens sunglasses are no less gorgeous than women. By the way, Id say my boyfriend wearing mens sunglasses is really fantastic and steal more focus than me wearing womens sunglasses. But fairly speaking, both mens sunglasses and womens sunglasses serve as a good foil and contribute to incremental charm and beauty. Thats why sunglasses, mens sunglasses and womens sunglasses go with flying colors in the fashion rat race.

Source by
/2010/08/if-only-i-were-the-lucy-bride-to-be-of-macho-robbie-williams/







没有评论:

发表评论